Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Appreciating My Parents

Everyone I believe takes for granted what they have until they are losing what they loved and treasured without acknowledging the other person. I on the other hand don't want to be like that so I have taken the liberty to write this piece or work in order to tell my parents that I appreciate them and why. First off, I would like to thank them for bringing me into this world. If it weren't for them I would not be here now and I would've never had such wonderful parents. I would also like to thank them for being their for me and leading me towards the right path in life. Both of my parents are very hard workers and want the best for me. My parents have always been their for me for good or bad times. They have loved me every single step of my life and tried to comprehend the decisions which they disapprove of. My parents may be hard on me at times but I know that they do it in order to help me chose the right decision and not make the same mistakes that they made but my own mistakes! Both of my parents have loved me and been their for me and have given me the strength to go on with life and for that and much more I love them and appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment