Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A New Person From Another Country

I was asked to interview and write an article on a newly arrived foreigner. In order to complete this task of course I would have to ask personal questions and be as friendly and honest as possible. I would first of all introduce myself, then I would ask for his name. After the introductions, I would ask him to please take a seat and tell me about his life since the beginning. I would try and help him out by handing him the questions. I would ask him; How old are you? When were you born? Where were you born? Who are your parents? What city and country were you raised in? Do you have any hobbies? If so please specify. I would then go into foods and ask him; what is your favorite food and beverage? Then I would continue by asking him if he has any siblings and if so how many and what are their ages? I would then ask him why is it that he came to the U.S? Then I would continue on by asking the person what he/she want to do with their life in the future and if they have someone in particular to fight for and make proud other than his/her parents/ family members. This sort of information would be included in the article that I would write of the foreigner .

No comments:

Post a Comment