Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An Interesting Person

The most interesting person that I know is my uncle Javier. To me he is a very special person. He is not only another close relative that gives me advice but also teaches me how to have fun in a clean and safe way. Although, I chose to write about him as an interesting person that I know because I can tell you so many stories about my uncle that probably no one would dare do. For example one time when he was in Mexico he was having so much fun and had always wanted to ride a bull. Many people may think that riding a bull is very dangerous but he thought otherwise, so he decided to ride the bull at the coleadero and in his time of fun, his face literally got smushed up against the poles of where the bull was released and from where he got on the bull. He was immediately went unconscious and was taken to the hospital and unfortunately he got a mark to remind him of his action. His right cheek bone was broken but luckily his wound heeled and he no longer has that mark.   

No comments:

Post a Comment