Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Luscious Dessert

I think that the most luscious and decadent dessert is the chocolate mousse tort. I thought I want something that Is semi baked since it is winter time. Then I thought of chocolate mousse but frowned upon it since it was cold and it was winter time so not a good combination and researched and found a chocolate mousse tort! When i found it it seemed amazing! This consists of three layers of chocolate mousse – from the top down, white chocolate-orange mousse, gianduja (milk chocolate with toasted hazelnut paste) mousse and i love alice medrich. The combination of textures and (albeit all chocolate) flavors in this trio of mousses as you describe them seems amazing! My mouth is watering of imagining all of the chocolate melting in my mouth and it follows my standards of being semi baked and this dessert requires you to bake half of the mousse mixture. I must confess that the fact that you had to bake only half of the mousse mixture intrigued me but it also met my requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment