Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Most Effective Teacher

The most effective teacher that I ever had was my sixth grade teacher Ms. Greer. She was very helpful and made learning fun. I definitely learned a lot with her. One of her most valuable qualities was that she was very patient and the fact that she knew her students very well. I felt that she understood each and everyone of her students and knew what motivated each of us and kept us going no matter what. That way when we said I can't learn this it's hard she said no it's not and yes you can learn this just look at it this way... We didn't just learn form her but she also learned from us like she mentioned throughout the year. If a student did not get it right away she would set time before or after school just to help you out so that you can get what you did not understood. She was also a very creative teacher and she would assign us projects that were fun and also helped us learn more. I had her for one year only and that was the most amazing year! Sadly, that was her last year as well, she moved to New York and I felt bad for the under underclassman because they wouldn't have the same and esciting experience like our class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment