Monday, November 29, 2010

My Favorite Game

My favorite game is volleyball and i enjoy this sport very much. This game is very interesting and fun as well. This game can be played practically anywhere as long as you have a volleyball. Many people enjoy this game very much as well and is usually played at the beach or at a volleyball court. This game is very exciting and thrilling. I am not much of a sports person nor a player but with this game I get very caught up with it. I usually play this game with my family and friends in our backyard or in the park whenever we have time to do so. This game to me relieves me from the stress of my life and worries. I enjoy very much competing against others and playing with others as well as a team and when i hit the ball I don't think of anything else rather than the game itself and feel super relieved! I personally love this game and feel that it is the best game ever and i shall always love this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment