Monday, November 29, 2010

Typical Day in my life

A typical day in my life will be waking up at 6:30 every weekday and showering right after I wake up and get ready to go to school. Later on I go back to my room and fix my bed and get my things ready to head out the door. Then I place my bag on the couch and head out to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Afterwards I head out back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I am done brushing my teeth I grab the car keys and head out the door and turn the car until its warm and then I head out to school. I usually arrive to school around 7:45 a.m. and as I wait for my first class to commence I usually stand up and talk with my friends that are their already or sit-down depending if its cold or hot. Then when the school day is finally over I head home and put my things in my room and head out to the bathroom to wash my hands and then go to the kitchen to eat what my mom cooked for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment