Monday, November 29, 2010

What makes me special

Everyone in the world has a certain characteristic or something in particular that distinguishes and sets them apart from everybody else. I am no exception to that, and I as well am different and special in my very own unique ways! One thing that is very unique about me is my name, Yaritza. My name sounds similar to many other names that are common such as Maritza and Danitza, but I have never heard or seen it with a Y. Just like my name is very different so is my personality, it sets me apart from others. I hardly ever let someone pass by without me noticing what they are wearing, yes this might sound judgmental and simply wrong but I can't help myself and that is what makes part of me! I love clothing and fashion, so what can I say, I will always notice little things like that. Also, I am one that will try to do the impossible in order for things to go my way and only way! I tend to be sort of controlling, but then again depending on the situation i definitely don't mind a couple of extra set of hands or minds for that matter. I try to be very positive, but remember that I am only as sweet and nice as you are to me. Just like any other person I love music, but i practically listen to any type of music but especially banda music, rancheras, and country music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment