Monday, November 29, 2010

My favorite Season

My favorite season of them all I would have to say that it will have to be the summer. I chose this season because of the fact that we are on our summer vacation and won't have to worry about any school work. I can just focus on having fun and relaxing. I will have time to go to the beach and relax and hang out with my friends. During this long vacation I can plan a vacation to a nice warm beach full of young tourists! I love this season because of the fact that it's nice and warm outside and we are able to where nice casual clothes and the sun is simply breathe taking when it's setting. The most important thing is that I won't have to worry about getting sick at all because their will not be any cold weather what so ever! That is why the summer season is my favorite season out of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment