Monday, November 29, 2010

Vegetable I Truly Dislike

Everyone has a certain fruit or vegetable, which they truly dislike. A lot of people dislike green vegetables for some apparent reason. Yes, vegetables are healthy for you but I can't help it if they taste disgusting again. The vegetable that I truly dislike are peas. Now I know that peas are supposed to be "healthy" for you but I think they are the most disgusting thing in the world. I have tried to like peas on multiple occasions but for some reason my tongue finds them absolutely repulsive. Even if I do not see a pea in my food my tongue will find it and send a red flad to my brain saying, "YUCK!!!." What make me even more angry is when peas are put into fried rice. Someone has now ruined perfectly good fried rice by adding those disgusting round green vegetable to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment