Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An Afternoon With an Extended Family Member

If I were to spend an afternoon with an extended family member I would choose my cousin Magali Reynoso. I decided to choose her because every time that we are together we enjoy talking and just being together catching up. It doesn't matter what we end up doing or if we simply do nothing at all because we will still end up having a good time.
Magali and I share same interests so we definitely get along and can pretty much do whatever we want with no arguing for what we want to do. We would definitely go to the mall, and then out to eat or just watch a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Hai, how are you today? I like to read your blog post. Will back for another update

    Cheers
    Watch Funny Videos
    http://freefunnyvideos1.blogspot.com/2010/10/video-audi-r8-commercial-funny-videos.html

    ReplyDelete