Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Veterinarian

If I could become a doctor I would want to be a veterinarian. The reason is because I love animals. I will have the patience that it takes to care for the animals and to figure out what is wrong with them. I will definitely enjoy working with the animals. I will have to go to some of my patience and in some cases serve as a dentist to certain animals such as horses and mules by not letting their teeth grow too big for their mouth. I will also help animals that are in labor. I would have my own veterinarian clinic in which I will take care of all the animals in need and I will also care for those that need to to drive to where they are located. By being a veterinarian I will be looking forward to my job every single day even on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment