Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lunch With a Famous Person

If I were to be able to have lunch with one famous person I would choose Shakira. I chose her because she is a very good female artist and I admire her. She is very talented and gorgeous while we were out having lunch I would just have to ask her various questions. Some of the questions that I would want to know is if she comes up with her own choreography, and if she always knew that she was going to be a famous singer and musician? I would also ask her about the donations that she does and if she does any charity at all. I will also have to ask if she is married and if she can help me out with dance steps because I love dancing but not comfortable dancing in front of people. I just know that we will have a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment