Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Journey on a Pirate Ship

When my friend Agathe past away she left me to be captain of her ship "Pink Pearl". She decided to name her ship this way because she loved the color pink and pearls as well. I had to maintain the ship in good conditions and I had always dreamed of being captain of my own ship. Now that I have the opportunity I shall invite two of my friends to help me out with the work around the ship and they will be part of my crew. When I first told my friends Jocelin and Raquel they were very excited and couldn't wait for our adventures and journeys. 
Since, none of us had ever actually been on a ship and in this one in particular we were surprised when we got to the ship because it wasn't what we expected. When all of us heard the name "Pink Pearl" we imagined a gorgeous ship full of elegance and breathe taking as soon as we saw it but it was the complete opposite. 
Once when we left the port all of us were excited to start on our very own journeys. After half an hour had gone by Raquel started getting sea sick and then vomited on the deck. 
After her sea sickness went away we all decided to go out on the deck and hear stories and pointers from the previous crew members of this ship and we set sail to South America. I had never experienced anything like this before more the less go that far out into the sea. The ocean was magnificent, it glistened in the moon light and as the waves rocked the boat it helped the crew members and my friends fall asleep as I stayed up to be on the lookout for when we arrived to shore.


No comments:

Post a Comment