Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh Brothers'

I have three brothers' and I love them all no matter what. Although, at times they do get on my last nerves, but after all they are my brothers and in their own weird way they love me as well. My eldest brother Isac is 19 years old and is currently attending UC Merced. I must say that he can be nice to me when he wants, but for the most part he is a sweetheart to me and buys me things.
My younger brother Raul is barely nine years old and he is quite annoying! At times I despise him, so I decide to scold him and tell on him when I just can't get him to listen to me. My youngest brother Eduardo is only a year and half and already speaks a lot for his tender age. He is like a little sponge absorbing everything we through at him. I find him so cute and handsome, and he will definitely make you laugh. At first he comes off as shy but if he likes you he will be his normal self and talk to you and do whatever you tell him to do.
To wrap things up I just want to end things by saying that I love my three brothers' and I am sure glad that they are my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment