Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Ideal Vacation

If someone were to ask me what my ideal vacation would be I wouldn't even know where to start. There are so many places that I would like to explore and just have a great time their but as I put some thought into my ideal vacation I realize that what a better vacation then spending it near the beach! Then, as I had thought of the place of where I would like to be near I decided to vacation in Mexico at a beach resort because they simply have the most awesome resorts. Cancun! was the first thing that came out of my mouth in a very thrilled tone that it sounded more of a shriek. What better place to spend an ideal vacation than in Cancun by the beach! Just the thought of listening to beach waves clashing onto the shore and the breeze flowing through my hair and feeling the sand massage my feet as I walk upon it. Listening to the birds chirping and singing their glorious melodies. I would just have time to relax and not think about work or anything that stresses me and all I have to do here is have fun and pamper myself of course. Now that will definitely be an ideal vacation for me not having to deal with problems and just have fun and relax and enjoy the beach and the pleasant company of other tourists. Just having the chance to feel the warm, crystal clear light blue water is splashing against my face is wonderful and tasting the saltiness of the see even better. Having the opportunity to encounter nature while being in the city is the best thing because that is very relaxing and soothing to me and breathe taking as well. Now, that would be my ideal vacation to have time to relax, encounter nature, be stress free, and be by the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment