Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Pet

If I were able to have any animal as my pet, I would want a horse to be my pet. I would preferably want an Aztec horse that is tamed and I would name my horse Tornado. I would prefer an Aztec horse because they are gorgeous creatures that are light on their feet and if trained properly are able to dance. I personally love this characteristic in this sort of horse. I shall get a professional to tame my horse and teach him how to dance. I will also bathe him whenever he needs it and feed him approximately twice a day. I will not castrate Tornado so that he will be worth more and if I decide to castrate him it won't be until he has reached the age of five or six. I would give the best treatment to my horse so I will have him set up in his own personal stable so that he is comfortable and won't hurt himself. I will also have a personal veterinarian for Tornado so that he/she can take care of all of his needs. Most important of all I will love Tornado with all of my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment