Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What Would I Cook For My Family?

If I could cook anything that I desired for my family I would most definately cook gorditas de sal for them. I would cook this for them because everyone in my family enjoys this meal therefore everyone will eat it with no hesitation. Gorditas de sal are made out of maseca flour and pour a little bit of water into the flour and pund it and rub it until it's soft. When it's soft , you take a medium sized ball of flour and shape it into thick tortillas and place them on a comal on the stove. After a while you commence to flip the gorditas so that they won't burn. Then, when they're cooked you make a border on the gorditas and while they are on the stove you will add a bit of lard and a pinch of salt until it melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment