Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dinosaur In My Backyard

One morning I woke up to my bed rocking and the television falling to the ground. At first I was terrified and thought that an earthquake was happening at that very moment and the epicenter was in my backyard! I managed to get up from my bed and look outside the window to see how bad the damage was and if everything was okay. When all of a sudden I noticed an enormous shadow and l looked up, as I did I saw a dinosaur in my own backyard. I was very excited at first, but then thought if it was friendly or not and deicided to find out if it was harmful. As I went out through my window the dinosaur saw me and walked right next to me and I thought I was going to be a gonner by its' enormous foot, but it landed a few inches right beside me. Then, it decided to put his head down right beside me and I figured it was going to eat me but I was wrong it wanted me to get on him. I was really excited, I was immediately started to think about what I was going to name it and what I was going to feed him. Then, as i was on his head I managed to see that not that far from my home his own home was being taken apart and from him in order to build new homes for other families. He seemed very sad so I decided to do something in order to help my new friend, so I decided to go talk to the person in charge of the construction that was destroying his habitat, with my new friend. We managed to convince him to stop destroying nature and return Diny his home back.

No comments:

Post a Comment