Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Oldest Person I Know

The oldest person I know is my grandfather Raul Sandoval. He is 78 years old and he is the most caring and generous person that I have ever met. He is still in good health conditions and is quite sane and an excellent memory. My grandfather is my mothers' father and he lives in Mexico.
His head is covered by grayish black hair and on his face are wrinkles that come from wisdom and two dark brown, sincere knowing eyes. He also has a lot of freckles on his face and a set of grayish eyebrows to go along with his set of hair.
My grandfather is about my height and is the owner of an ice cream parlor and of a disco that is located on the second floor. He still goes to work because he doesn't like being at home and doing nothing at all. He prefers to be in the plaza in his parlor seeing people rather than being stuck at home. I love him so much for being such a hard worker and for being and excellent role model for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment