Wednesday, October 6, 2010

When I wake up...

When I first wake up I look at the time and think just five more minutes. Then after five minutes pass by I get up from bed and do my bed and get dressed. Then I do my hair either in a bun or let down and brush my teeth afterwards. It only takes me maximum ten minutes to get ready because I always shower the night before. After I'm done with my toothbrush and the toothpaste I put those items back where they belong. After I'm done I head out to the kitchen and drink a glass of milk and head out to the bathroom once again to brush my teeth once more and apply sunscreen to my face. After I'm done with those items I put them in their place of origin. Finally I grab my bag and tell my mom that I am leaving and head out the door to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment